Are you a victim of a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of another motorist who run away from the scene and leaves you with the sufferings and pain you incurred arising from the accident?This is so unfortunate but be glad because you can still claim for whiplash compensation even if the negligent person is nowhere to be found.You can pursue a whiplash claim for the compensation through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. All you need t do is to prove to the proper authorities that the accident is not due to your fault but of the one who ran away.
Take note of the following information for you use in filing your motorcycle accident claim.
1. Take the names of the witnesses present and also the telephone number if possible.
2. Get the plate number of the other vehicle involved so with the color and model.
3. Get the exact address of the place where the accident happened.
4. Prepare a list of the expenses incurred by you due to the accident.
5. Make your own report of the details of what happened.
Once you have these information notify your insure and inform them of what happened.
Making whiplash claims has never been easy because the blame is automatically placed against the driver or the motorist but for as long as you have the proof that it’s not your fault you can still file for a compensation.
Remember, you are legally entitled for compensation for any damages and injuries you have suffered due to negligence of someone. All you have to do is call 0800 840 7293 and speak with one of our claim experts who’ll get your claim started.